Board Meeting Summary – November 15, 2016
A summary of the Board Meeting dated November 15, 2016. The following is a summary of the board meeting which occurred on November 15th:
- SCPA Audit for 2015-2016. The Board accepted the fiscal 2015-2016 external audit and executive summary.
- Various approvals. The Board approved the quarterly financial statements, the World’s Best Workforce Report, J. Gutierrez’s review, K. Gutierrez’s review, bylaws change to coincide with current practice of stipends offered to faculty board members, and making the chief administrator and chief financial officer advisory board members of the Board.
- One-Time Pay Adjustments. Board approval of one-time pay adjustments for all employees from last year’s savings related to salaries/benefits
- 2017-2018 School Calendar. The 2017-2018 school calendar was approved. For a copy of the 2017-2018 calendar, click here.
- Board Committees. The Board established a Governance Committee and an Executive Committee
- Succession Planning & Compensation. There was a brief review of that status of Succession Planning and the revised Faculty Compensation Model.
- Board Retreat. Board Retreat tentatively scheduled for February 4, 2017