For the second year, St. Croix Prep will be preparing food on-site. Historically hot lunch entrees have been provided thru a off-site vended meal program, and held warm on-site with a warming oven. With our new ovens, students will notice improved quality and expanded variety in hot-food menu offerings, while finding the same great variety and quality at our all-you-can-eat fresh fruit and salad bar.
St. Croix Prep is now using, an online menu resource called Nutrislice. Families can easily view information about what is on our school menu each day including images and nutrition and allergen information. This innovative and interactive site and mobile app will make our school menus more convenient and informative than ever before! Click here to visit the site or download the mobile app, Nutrislice, through your mobile devise app store. Pick St. Croix Prep as the district not Stillwater to view the menus via the app.
- Monthly menu, click here.
- Breakfast A la Carte Menu, click here.
- Lunch time A la Carte Menu, click here.
- Brine’s Market fresh sliced meats and cheeses are available on the daily deli sandwich.
- Uncrustable sandwich offered daily in the main hot lunch line with goldfish crackers, salad bar and milk. Students in grades 9 – 12 can add a cheese stick.
- Salad bar offered daily with an assortment of vegetables, legumes and fruit. Bread is also offered for students grades 9 – 12.
General Food Service Information
- For instructions on how to use SchoolView with Fee Pay, click here.
- For general information about the Food Service program, click here.
- For information and application for Educational Benefits, click Educational Packet.
- Menu nutritional analysis available upon request.
- For a copy of St. Croix Prep’s Wellness Policy, click here.
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Click here to see the full non-discrimination statement or their website.