St. Croix Preparatory Academy seeks professional educators who are passionate about building a school with a focus on academics, character, and leadership. Successful candidates must also be committed to the classical model of education, be enthusiastic learners and leaders, as well as outstanding classroom teachers.
We are most interested in teachers who have an attitude that corresponds to the flexible and fast growing environment of St. Croix Prep.
St. Croix Prep offers staff growth opportunities, a positive work culture, and competitive compensation and benefits. To view SCPA’s HITA policy, click here.
St. Croix Prep has the following positions currently available:
- No openings at this time.
- Middle School Math Teacher. For a job description, click here.
- Upper School Science Teacher. For a job description, click here.
- Special Education Teacher. For a job description, click here.
- Language Arts/Reading/Special Ed Team Teacher. For a job description, click here.
- Those interested in being a substitute teachers should contact Human Resources.
- Those interested in being a substitute Educational Assistant should contact Human Resources.
Coaching and Adviser Positions:
- The SCPA Activities Department is seeking candidates for our successful Track and Field program and Girls Lacrosse Team! We currently have coaching positions for Head Middle School Track Coach, Assistant Varsity and Middle School Track Coaches and Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach. No coaching background is required but having competed/participated in track/lacrosse is preferred. If you have interest in applying for these positions, please contact Rich Dippel.
To apply for a current position, mail, fax or e-mail your resume, cover letter, and MN Licensure information to:
Human Resources Manager
4260 Stagecoach Trail North
Stillwater, MN 55082
fax 651-395-5901 (Attention: Terri)